.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 11 november 2010

Snackin & Chillin 2 Am

Im happy that im still climbing the london Charts , its not as easy as it might look to some , as the london Hip Hop chartz has over 3000 artist !!
Right now im # 12 :)) CLICK HERE 2 check it out
And i been # 1 for 7 months now , since the begining of May. Click Here 2 support my Swedish page
but some people think it came for free... Nah mate i had to bust my ass off with blood sweat & tears . Literally! push off people , haterz & non believers watch my back from evil crooked souls who wanted to destroy me and my music. 
But thats the beauty of Gods Love , Only the Universe decides when ure time is up. 
I had this dude who wrote to me on reverb talking shit. 
He wrote to me " reverb aint fair , I need to b at youre spot , im coming for it "
First of all , these new cats think they can come & make 1 move & think they famous.
I was laughing inside myself , since i started 2 rap ( when i was 14 ) NO1 has ever said anything so STUPID to me , NEVER. Not even people who earned the right to say that. 
I ignored his ass like i would ignore any hater on the street.
Thats NOT how u talk to someone who earned everything they have. When u learn 2 respect other peoples art & hard work then i will respect you enough to reply u , until then youre in the HATER ZONE.
Nuff said Big up to all you who helped me & supported me & believed in me those days when i felt low.
I couldn't do this widout u guys. 1 love 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar