.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 12 november 2010

HAPPY WEEKEND :)


Pic from yesterday!



really sorry about the poor updates , I was invited to a friends place last night  & been out shopping & Lunchin wid my momie today :) 
Bought a new pair of leather boots , really nice brown ones anyways i will show pics of em later ;)
today i am invited to a bunch of diferent peoples place & its really hard because i have to thank no to some , because as much as i would like to i can't b at all place at ones :)
Im aware of the fact that i need to take more full body pics , so that i can show off my shoes to ;) i have many of em and most times i never get 2 show em fully in my pics , cuz they not taken properly.
ANyways i will try & improve that area. I havnt even had time to go on my reverb yet today ... Ohhh well , I will set more time 4 that tomorrow ! 
Much Luv & REspect have a beautiful Weekend yall & Drink responsibly !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar