.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 16 november 2010

Brazil DreamZzz

God I miss Brazil so much , specially now when the weather is starting to get so crappy :P
Brazil is by far one of the most beautiful places i have been to ever & will return to soon as i get the chance! I have always been fascinated & inspired by the countries beautiful carnival event , the people , the climate & muzik culture ... sooo special all of it .
I used to dance samba & samba reggae when i was 13 - 18 professionally
In the 1st pic we was in Germany dancing in carnival train , with my old samba group ABUNDA
 ( means booty in portuguese ) You can see i was very young i dont even have any tats in this pic :P
<<<In this pic i was danicng solo on a private show with my samba group my outfit was a BEE ;) that i made myself , i also made the pink outfit myself. thats when i used to have alot more time to do them things :) 
 this one is taken when i was in Rio in February this year the top part was 2 small so i never got it :P but i liked the tiara 
 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar