.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

lördag 27 november 2010

Ended Up @ Trinity



Posted by PicasaLast night i said 2 myself i prob just gonna stay at home , but Farhia called me & asked me if i would come over to drink some wine with her & her friend Sara. I was like sure ok then we can all just go from there to Club Berns. But ooh nooo when we got to Central Farhia decided that we all have to go to Trinity a place i really DON'T like. But she wouldn't wanna listen to me Or Sara .
So we all ended up going to Trinity i had promised myself to never go there again because its always fights there & its not a very good place in general apart from the music. 
Anyhow we had a pretty decent time had some champz & wine & we all jumped in2 a cab & went home after. I don't feel to well today either tonight i defo wont go anywere , its freezing outside & i keep sneezin. Just stay my lil butt at home & relax & eat good :)) Have a nice Saturday everybody. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar