.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 14 november 2010

Bee Me Time

Its been a pretty fun weekend, loads of action , dance wining & dining
& a date that ended up pretty fucked up LOL.
I met this guy through a friend of mine and he was texting me the whole night & wanting to see me , then we decided to go out for dinner & after go 2 a club. But it stopped at the dinner, he was sooo annoying really.we was on the opposite of everything , he said he: "hates dogs , love pork & the taste of humanflesh" ( after i said its nasty and its similar to human flesh after studies that has been made , pigs have similar dna to humans.) & he couldn't understand why people blogged & what they got out of it etc
Me personally i do it because its fun & its like keeping a diary. & i have been thinking about starting a blog for years but it never really happened until recently.
However after only 10 mins of being with him i felt a negative vibe. I have never ever any problems getting the manz that i want or vice versa & on't really do dates unless its someone really special, But i thought it would be a fun thing since we know the same people & he was cute. But i have never ever experienced date flowing so bad that you end up taking youre jacket & leave after only 1 hour, widout even finishing up my food.i said" this will never work , we just don't click" & we really didn't Oh well we live & learn.
After i left him , he sent me a txt " It was not my intention for it to get like this, but you never gave me a chance to explain myself ,you just walked off & never gave me a chance to apologize but ,i apologize from the bottom of my heart." I was like WATEVER...he prob a good dude but not my cup of tea , maybe if he wouldn't have been so sarcastic , but it defo wasn't my loss .
After that however i went & met up with my girl Martina & her friends & we had alot of fun & after we went to a house party wich was pretty cool.Now im just home
 chillin , in a comfy xxl t.shirt, no make up & a great appetite.
Just finished my sunday dinner some delicious Indian food i been craving since yesterday.
I will heat up some GLÖGG in a minute & enjoy it with almonds , raisins & saffron buns :P Yumz.
& rest & read & do NUTTIN, NADA INGET. :PP

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar