.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 9 november 2010

No time ...

I feel a bit boring today cause i have had no time to update my blog. 
Been on the phone to Mac support for almost 3 hours!!! arguing & debating about what could b wrong with my airport, i don't even wanna go in2 details about it , *PHEW... 
Im glad its over , been rehearsing a bit & ordering more Aloe Vera products from Forever for my costumers. ( if you wanna try any aloe vera products contact me or check out http://www.foreverliving.se its the swedish site but you can click on the english flag to translate it. Forever comes originally from California & available to order from all over the world.) 
Now im about to relax a bit with some hot glögg & Saffron buns  (Glögg= its like mulled wine, red wine with spices & 2.2% alcohol) I got the rose today when i was buying some fresh cut flowers & the indian florist gave it to me as a gift :)) so cute. He said to me " soon as you come , everybody comes in2 my shop"
anywayz, bout to check out a few spas on the internet , its been snowing like mad here all day , i am already sick of it lol & its only the first day of the snow :S I need a spa treat !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar