.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 7 november 2010

Gr8 Weekend!



Had a really action packed weekend , filled with laughter ,  fun & dance :P
On saturday me , Fahria her man & friends & Ferdosa was out at a new club that had premier yesterday it was really good , fun people n good music & i met a few of my old friends.
The place wasn't to crowded either which was nice , i think. & BIG plus was the people working there was very polite & respectful. 
I was only there til 2 AM though , me & my boy Ronny & his friend Aaron went to a another club in BrommaPlan that was open til 7. playing everything from house to techno. ( not really my cup of tea but hey i was having a blast! ) they even served food and deserts etc . Cool spot .We was there 2 6 oclock. Im feeling really lazy now offcourse so i will just take it easy this evening eat good ,relax & pamper myself with a hot LooooOng shower & a mini spa with face mask & mani & pedi .Have a blessed eve everybody :)
Top, SALT , Belt: Vero Moda,Skirt: Unique, Leggings: Vero Moda, Shoes: Scorett 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar