.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 18 april 2011

Weekend Update :

This weekend i wasn't really in a mood to write in my "online diary " but now i do :P
my weekend was off the heezeeeeey beelievee Bee
on friday i went to Park Lane with a couple of my friends & danced the night away 
with Mikaela ( on the left ) Ali aka "AKON " & Barbara 





Yesterday i went to my girl Jamilas house that i havn't met since i moved to L.A 
we lost contact & then we couldnt find eachother on FB cause I changed my name.
( Fantase is my new government name since 2005 & many of my old friends ain't seen me since i changed my name ) Anyways it was great meeting her & her lil daughter. Jamila & i used to be partners in crime & party back in the day :P & we was INSEPARABLE .I spent last night at hers we had some pizza & wine & a looOoOoong chat trying to catch up a lil about the last couple of years .
Here is her cute lil daughter Safina :) she so aware of her cuteness lol she is only 7 but she looks like 10


On the train earlier today 
& my sister from another mother: Jamila 

So glad we found each other again ... 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar