.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 4 april 2011

Lashes ;)







I get asked almost every week by random people if i have fake lashes on or if i have made a lash extension lol i take that as an compliment ,but when i tell them im not wearing anything but my own lashes they always get so surprised! Obviously some nights i have been using the fake lashes with human hair when i wanna look extra fierce, but most of the time i just rock my own natural lashes.
When i was younger i used to always C U T my lashes because they were soo damn long , real talk! 

I didn't appreciate my persian natural long lashes & its uniqueness back then , but now i DO & so much with pride ;) * Blink , Blink* 



In this pic i have only a lil eye-liner on the lower part of my eyes & no mascara.u can see the natural length of my lashes from the side. 
& No im not wearing any contacts in this pic , my eye color shifts just when my mood does , the brighter the color the better im feeling ;) real talk!



From one subject to another As u can see in the newly taken pics im on the train again, back to Gothenburg some new business popped up for me there that i need to go & handle , see yall there ;))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar