.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 20 april 2011

NEW HAIR , NEW THINGZ


Colored my hair black today & put in pink extensions :)) ( ive had a similar pink color in my hair b4)
took one pic with the cam & 1 with the webcam :)) 


I met up with Jamila today after work & we went & shopped a lil ;) 
I got a new passport holder , cause my passport is in need of some TLC from all the traveling lol
I got this transparent cover from "Ordning & Reda " = organize & tidy 


got 2 new basic cute tops from ZARA ( will show em later ) 
& an irresistible cool bracelet from FRIIS COMPANY in the Raglady shop.




& also went & picked up my new headphones from TEKNIK MAGASINET today( my other philips broke 2 weeks ago ) with BEE in the headphone , really cool huh ?!! :)) 


My own brand new BEE/philips headphones , they outshine my DESIGUAL headphones no doubt! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar