.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 13 april 2011

Tuezzdayy

I didn't sleep at home last night so today i went from my friend Carls house straight for shopping I bought a new pair of pants ( will put a pic up later ) & some new products from  www.lush.com
I picked up the " wild child " box packed with goodies like my favorite soap "ROCK STAR" , bubble gum lip scrub , bath bombs, body jelly , shower gel  & more stuff
(ps. don't u love my sheets ?? :) so summery )




After me & Carl went 2 get some nrg boosters at espresso house in NK here in Gothenburg . 
I just had some green ice tea with carambola ( star fruit ) & lemon , with a blue berry cupcake YUMZ ;P
Now im laying in bed & im feeling tierd .. gonna read my horoscope & catch some ZzzZzzzz....





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar