.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 25 april 2011

Update prt2.



Yea i wasn't planning on staying over at Jamilas yesterday , but when me n her get 2geder we are hard to separate. She & Safina really wanted me to stay over so i did & today we just hanged out on our last day off ( for this week ) chilling in the park , we made some sandwiches & brought our own fruit & drinks & had a blast with the kids :)
When me & Jamila was sitting on the grass i noticed a small boy nomore then 2-3 yo was sitting alone by himself near by the soccer ground :(. i was watching him for bout 20 minutes n i saw that no1 was there with him watching over him, like a parent . 
I walked over to him & asked him who he was there with & he said :" im Alone, my brother he went home , but he will be back soon "i couldn't believe it ,  HOW can someone let their 4 year old child ( he told me was 4 ) sit all alone in a park with no1 looking after him ?? How irresponsible can u b ?? As a parent i would b terrified to leave my kid all alone anywhere ( even in front of my house ) with all the wacky weirdos out there. its kind of scary to me .. ye ye i know i might sound like a mom, SO !??!
I told him he could come & sit with us have a juice & play with me until his brother came out again , i asked his name & he said : Olivier
So cute 




Had a sweet & memorable day with miss Beckford & cute lil Safina
simple day with simple pleasures = Good memories 

ps. to me these are the children of paradise ( God's signs are so clear & obvious u really can't miss em ) 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar