.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 18 april 2011

DESIGUAL

I walked in 2 the DESIGUAL shop in Göteborg today & DAMN im impressed , very very cool styles & creative clothes , LOVEZ IT!
I bought a new pair of jeans & a new bracelet & i received a pair of DESIGUAL headphones for FREE (you get em when u shop over 1500:-, there is only 150 pairs of those headphones in all of Sweden so thats pretty cool ) I really needed a new pair of headphones so that was perfect & i already tried em , they work nice & i love the design on em!I like the bracelet aswell its very nice on its ures for 400:- = €40
The guy Tom who worked in the shop was so nice to me he said "since i started to work here i been wishing 2 see that "perfect fit" on some1 & on you is the nicest fit i have seen , you would be a perfect Desigual jeans model"





whats really cool about their jeans is that 80% of all the details are handmade , so all the embroideries & the buttons etc are sawn on by hand , which makes them even more unique to me because they all turn out slightly different even if its the same pair of jeans , BuuhBuuhbyee G-star HELLO DESIGUAL !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar