.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 13 februari 2011

My cam got stolen




in Lapa on friday night it was thousands & thousands of people there , you couldnt even walk properly widout getting swoshed in2 someone , it was crazy , i was holding on 2 my bag the whole night at one point Mark one of the guys i met out here wanted to stop and listen 2 the live samba group & it was so many people there i felt someone touching my butt ( i had my bag on the back for just 2 minutes ) & i look back its a guy & all suddenly he just took off real fast & i look inside my bag & noticed my cam was gone , oh well it is what it is & i was gonna buy a new cam anyways but stil, i had so many pics saved up in my memory stick. Oh well gonna go to the beach today & 2morrow i will go cam hunting! 
Stay Tuned ..... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar