.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 25 februari 2011

Lovley Day ;)

I know most people hate doing their laundry , but i seriously don't! 
I just meditate when i do mine , yea as u might have already figerd out i was doing my laundry today , i could have turned it in for wash N fold & returned by 2morow but i just feel weird about having someone else doing my laundry + i keep thinking they gonna mess the fabrics up by to much heat detergent etc lol 
So i just make it easy for my mind & do it myself & it actually cost me alot more :P
Anyways i went to "Wash CLub " Thats on R Visconde de Pirajá 12 lj D
Ipanema , its the prettiest laundromat i have seen so far :)  


































after having done my laundry , i went home & dropped off my clothes & went back out , i went to the Jelly Store ( shoe store ) & checked out their new stuff , they had so many cute new stuff & one new collection that is getting released 2morrow so i might go check it out then again ;) as always it smells like Jelly beans in the store , u can smell the store from far :))



Didn't feel like wearing any make up today , so excuse my looks :PP 
Wearing my new Jelly shoes i bought about 10 days ago ;))


One of my big favorites in Jelly are these lil babes , transparent plastic material ballerinas covered in 100% Swarovski crystals for 599R$ = 2400:- 240€ 



You even get a bag with extra Swarovski crystals incase any would come off.

LOVE EM ;) 

After Shoe shopping i walked along the beach on Copacabana & saw this pretty cool sand art 
I for sure never seen a car made in sand b4 like this 


I noticed the clouds were starting to get grey & it started to get windy , so i rushed home incase the rain would start.Don't mind the rain at all but not when im carrying bunch of stuff .
We might go out a bit later tonight will see if i go or not ..... 
Feel like i got so much out of my day anyways ;)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar