.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 2 februari 2011

Brazil Day 2:

Today we been by the beach with some of the people i met last night from the hotel in Copacabana .
Again i let the pics speak for em selves ;)
Claira , Diego , Roxane 


Copa ;) 


About to buy a crystal from the crystal shop 
I will put up a link with the shops online webshop ( they have worldwide delivery)




Leo ( the guy who worked at the shop ) told me that Elton John has the exact same table which he ordered from them , its in stone & different  crystals .... 


This is only 25% of the shop its HUGE 


I bought a new quartz crystal for cleansing the aura.


Leo gave me this crystal stone as a gift its suppose to " suck in " negative nrg & capture it .
I forgot to ask him its name :(
;) Before i started to use them i went & cleansed em by the beach . 
Stay Tuned ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar