.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 23 februari 2011

22 days gone ...

Time really fly by when ure having fun ....  


Well what can i say another day of random things: tiding up & organizing my stuff.
hitting the beach for the sunset & chilling at Alegras spot.
I called home to Sweden & my mom said its sooo cold minus 14-15 *BRRRRRRRRR*
i don't even wanna think about that kind of cold dark weather now :S
feel bad for them though :,( anyhow apart from that i been spending a few hours on the beach & i met my new cop friend Jadson he is only 24 yo & really cool he always comes up to me & talk with me for 30-40 minutes sometimes. We be talking about random things , his english is only 30% but we can still communicate though , Having girls coming up to him asking if he can take their pics
today he said  " i am just a photographer in uniform " lol bdw he is not as serious as he looks in this picture lol

& this is Jadson's partner Leonardo who is a beach cop 
( Jadson took these photos )




i stayed & watched the beautiful & ever changing sunset 
& then went grocery shopping im glad i didn't go out to eat tonight 
the rain started 2 pour just a short while ago , when it rains here its not playing its really crazy , its stronger then a shower !
I couldn't hold my self i went downstairs with my raincoat on & watched /felt the big & heavy tropical rain. got soaked in less then a minute ,LOVE IT ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar