.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 20 september 2011

Tattoo & Work!

Today i went to Swahili Bob here in Stockholm and fixed my rainbow that a dude in House of Ink In venice Beach l.A fucked up ( how can u fuck up on a rainbow??? )
Anyhow Kalle ( God Bless him ) he hooked me up :)
so it looks 10 times better now!


B4:

















After:






































Its a lil blood in the tat , but within a week or so it should be totally healed.
Im cooking right now some fried spicy cod , bulgur and a nice salad with plenty of LEMON & olive oil :)
God I wish i could write about my new project , its going to benefit many many people 
but for now i cannot say a word about it , cause when u tell people about ure plans they WILL steal them & use them as their owns , it happened to me way to many times b4 for me to fall for that dumb shit again.
I also know many of u lil rats who come on my blog and read just 2 copy me 
but u don't even write a comment , u just come investigate and LEARN from  a PRO 
so u can take credit for the fruits of MY labor , punk bitches go kill ya selves!
& oh yea i am in a ROLLER COASTER mood this week i broke up with my BF 3 days ago and he is in some serious shit , so please don't fuck with me if u see me in the streets , cause i WILL STING YA!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar