.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 26 september 2011

Britney another Illuminati Puppet


Poor girl ..... 

BURN the star of juda EWWWW!!! ( the devils star) 


I swear in her new song "I wanna go" ( LISTEN TO THE CHORUS) u can hear she is trying HARD 2 copy the way i spit for example in my songs FANTASE CRY , or FUCK THE PAST
NONE of these lame bitches had this style B4 only recently alot of these no talent hoes been trying hard to copy my style.I know 100% they have been TOLD to copy my style & swag , cause im the MOST ORIGINAL BEE ( ALIVE) IN THE GAME ( who is AGAINST ILLUMINATI ), thats why they work HARD to stop my music from expanding on youtube face-book myspace even THIS blog (many peeps keep saying to me they can't leave a comment on my blog inputs!!  ( another example :i have like 25 views or something on some of my videos on youtube and then i see people with the lamest videos with 100.000+ views PLEASE I already know thats BULLSHIT, they can EASILY manipulate the amount of views etc.its their way of giving me the finger & hoping to tire me out so i will give up on my music dream & brainwash people in2 believe that i am not making any progress when in fact I'M WAY ABOVE the competition)

I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY 4 HER :


" Youre better off being homeless then being me , sir " Britney says on live cam to the paparazzi. 


WATCH THIS with britney many of their artist they get used as puppets through mind-control and some of them don't even KNOW about the fact that they are being used as puppets !! They do all sorts of rituals on them like voodoo . Thats prob y she went crazy and shaved all her hair off cause she had millions of demons on her attacking her. The Devil Lives In Hollywood !



"THY SHALL NOT JUDGE "

Sorry God ,I don't judge people by their religion or race but when i see that star around people's necks it gives me the creeps.

  God will win in the End.

I realize a lot of people gonna hate me because i DARE 2 SPEAK MY MIND & I know a lot of people gonna love & respect me even more because they know what i say is TRUE!
So imma continue to spread my truth , cause theres gonna B people who hate you no matter what!
Thank U & God Bless.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar