.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 9 september 2011

Beautycare

Today i was in Akalla @ Beautycare and i had my first treatment of IPL Laser hair removal !
By next spring i will b hairless under my arm pits lol
NEVER have to shave again= F R E E D O M 
as i was about to lay back and relax i was like :"OUCH!" it fucking hurts/burns its very instant pain that don´t really last , only a lil burning sensation after youre done.
Anyways now im not allowed to put any deo for 12 hours and i should try avoid body lotions etc as it can cause irritations. She recommended me to use Aloe vera gelly which is PERFECT for me since i work with it :) I was a bit disappointed though as i thought 3 treatments would b enough to get rid of that unwanted hair but she said it takes about 6-8 times! and each session cost 500:- Other areas can cost more and less, call and ask!
I had to wear those glasses during the whole treatment.

This month they also offer a special deal on their all organic facial for only 298:-!!
They are the 3 Pz : Professional Polite & Persian ;)
Anyways here some pics from the last nite with me and my girl Fariah LOVE this girls smile :)

I can't wait til i get my teeth fixed something that should have been done many years ago ( long story i will have a blog about this "topic" in the very near future)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar