.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 22 september 2011

SNAKE SKIN

YEA i LOVE this new snake skin imitation pattern i predict it will b HOT FASHION this fall & winter!
so u know i had to get these tights today when i saw em
I also bought a matching bracelet in brass and skin black leather snake skin imitation :

heres a couple shots from earlier today b4 i went out:




And i also have to show this cute top i bought love the design on it  ( ye i told yall in a previous blog that i don't broadcast were i B buying my stuff anymore , cause i don't like people copying my swag )


Ok gotta jump in2 bed now have an early start 2morrow got ALOT of shit to do for something thats coming up for me in a couple of days .... *SSHHhHhhhhhh..... I won't tellll 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar