.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 22 september 2011

Few words from my psychic adviser :


Today’s Mantra: I recognize that the upside in what I once viewed as a huge failure is a massive blessing. To the outside world, I may look like Janus, smiling on one side and scowling on the other. But inside, I am totally aware, united, and pretty pleased with the way things are turning out, even when I’m scowling.
My Keyword/Phrase is MY INDEPENDENCE AND PRIVACY ARE SACRED. 

Bridgett is a very good spiritual adviser , i never pay for advice that i can get for free 
but Bridgett is 1 of the BEST out there and people like Cher pay her to get spiritual guidance.
And todays advice is SO TRUE , i know thats how people look at me , like im aggressive & maybe a bit to blunt , but who gives a FUCK ??? 
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME 
Im gonna continue 2 B myself because people gonna hate /love me either way.


ps. if you don't understand her words then use www.dictionary.com  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar