.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Proforma Clinic ,Creating & Making

Today i popped by Proforma to give a lil professional attention to my skin.
I had a quick classic facial with pore cleansing , steaming face with a blue light that will provide plenty of oxygen to the skin. 
then she massaged it with jasmine and honey special calming mask 
and topped that off with another green clay calming and healing mask.
followed by a nice antioxidant serum with a ultra moisturizing day & eye cream. 
skin feelz nice N fresh !
If you feel ure skin is in need of some TLC after the summer then feel free to hit Proforma up 08-333355
They offer 20% youre facial if u book before the end of August!
Also been spending most of my day organizing all my important papers etc also been working on my cute lil  new "project" ,you'll see exactly what it is on Sunday ;) 
heres some pics from last night & tonight ;)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar