.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 31 augusti 2011

Butterfly Doe

This is how much i made in less then 3 hours today simply from knowing how to talk and persuade ;) 16 gz in less then 3 hours Is NOT bad, some people make that in a month!
They say they wanna invest in meh, 
help me expand and fly high
u know i already stay high 
like a skyscraper 
these haters are bunch of rapers 
hungry for attention 
But u know i let them feel starvation
the only thing they got off FB 4 free , aggravation 
act like they my real peeps 
alwayz stab me in the back 
fuck u lame bitch u wack 
U know I don't give a fuck 
thats why ma hair is STILL black 
gotta keep my guards up 
incase these bitches trynna jack
Get off my back and get ya own sack 
u look like Zack on crack with that fake back 
U know ima soljet 
i stay ready 2 attack 
U hoes wanna test me 
cuz im the best bee
Living my life stress free 
Looking in the mirror 
Wish u was Me 
Thats why u bust ure fake ass 2 copy B 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar