.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 29 augusti 2011

LOOK IN2 MY IZ

They never lie 
If the eyes are the mirror to the soul 
then im sure of the beauty of mine 
Old spirit In my last incarnation
After my life missions completion
Its my time 2 say Good Bye 
forever I will B flying through different galaxies 
My existence elevates through different dimensions & realities 
changing rapidly by the hour 
like an expanding lotus flower 
dance with the angels 
when i feel sour 
feel so sweet 
when i move my feet to the angelz beat
create different fantasy realities 
with the power of my mind 
No pressure or stress
In heaven theres No time fear or limits
So i expand and connect with other elevated spirits 
everyday a fest 
thats the reward for passing Gods trials & test
    

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar