.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 28 augusti 2011

Earlier this morning


The stage area was a bit 2 dark in the club yesterday so the movie my boy shot on his cam turned pretty much jet black with flashing lights & sound with only brief glimpses of me visible ( IT SUCKS! but what can i do ?? ) 2 B honest i don't think his cam is all that doe thats why ( i really shouldn't be talking about bad camz doe LOL look at the quality of my pics!!!)however i seen quite a few heads recording the show.So i just put up a request on my FB if any1 has a film clip from last nite it would B nice if they/You could should send it to me to my email original_boo83@hotmail.com
Ok now on 2 how things went down last night ( early this sunday morning to b exact)
It was people dropping off n on the whole time.I was all hyped up all day yesterday n couldn't focus on one task for to long before i started with something else that needed my attention.
Anyways i arrived at the spot from my place at 3Am &
I didn't get on the stage until 4.30Am! & i started with "Bee'z Game" & finished with Angel'z & Demonz, Had ALOT of FUN! 4 real shame i dont have a proper video of the show!(I am always unlucky when it comes to recordings on my shows lol. anyways im gonna try & brake this bad cycle by becoming aware of and stop it from happening EVER AGAIN!! LOL)
(listen 2 the song here --> www.reverbnation.com/fantasebee )
These girls were dancing their butts off the whole time i was performing , LOVED the NRg!


    The homiez Puzo & J












Brah: Handmade by me Skirt: American Apparel Shoes: Aldo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar