.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 4 juli 2011

UNIVERSAL RECORDS

First things first , HAPPY 4th of July !!! 
DAMN , i just checked my reverb page & i have received a message from a girl named Sarah
working for Universal asking me if i wanna open up for Nikki , Drake & more , check this message is from the girl on the right in the pic :
Hey my name is Sarah K*** ( I have decided to take down the link connected with her message to her site &  protect her name since im not sure if she is ok with me putting her info out like that plus its not very smart for me to hand out free info to my competitors who could be reading this , sorrry guyz ;)) . I am the A&R Consultant for Atlantic and Universal Records. I just came across your music and see that you have what it takes. You are lacking the major
exposure due to your management or Location. If you would like open up on Tour for Nikki, Drake and Trey Songz 7/1-Atlanta,7/2-New York ,7/4- Miami Please leave us a contact number.This tour comes with a radio interview. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you further your music career. Major exposure is the key. Thanks for serious inquiry only.


This means i need to check my messages more often i have missed a very good opportunity :(



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar