.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 3 juli 2011

FUCK U COPY RATS !!!!!



Heres some more FUCKERS that have been stealing MY ideas , Im gonna sue these bitches ! watch
Could they get MORE Obvious ?!? F( antase) 88 ????  & the angel wings ??? U gotta b fucking kidding me ! do these muther fuckers even know what the 8 stand for ???i bet u anything THEY DON't!
GOD I HATE U MUTHER FUCKING BLOOD SUCKERS , who got all the wealth but u STILL gotta STEAL from others like greedy blood thirsty vampires . 

these bitches couldn't come up with their own shit either , for all of u who didn't know i was in the game WAY b4 nicki ( got known in 2010) & this chick Jesse who got known only this year .

Me in March 2009!  ( i even wrote a blog called BARBEE & put my barbie pics with the pink extension)



shortly after this fake hoe came & started caliing her self BARBIE , nicki can FLOW SHE CAN but she aint got a message in her music & obviously this bitch aint real enough to come up with her own ideas .

me in 2007


2009



2011 she came & another talented but fake copycat .i dont give a fuck bout what ANY1 says But I KNOW 100% these bitches are copying me.Its VERY clear that she is trying to copy my image & the way i dress!
No1 even THoUGHT about halos & wings in 2005 When i got my angel wings tat , then after Tila Tequila came with her HEART & angel wing tatoo that she stole the idea from BEE. after i did my song Angels & demons in 2009 i started seeing angels & halos more n more places 
ist funny they wrote " even angels will fall"  since i have a song called "SOLJETZ DON'T FALL "it could have been a referal to dat song , WHO FCKING KNOWS ?!?!
You wanna know how many people that REALLy is stealing from me these , just watch the NEXT projekt im gonna do & the themes of it & watch within not even a year how quickly the industry people will steal my idea & use it as if its their owns!!! 
thats how i KNOW they are deleting all my comments & erasing all my Facebook friends & everything else i have online on youtube etc just to make me look bad & unsuccessful.but they having a close look on EVERYTHING i do so that they can keep stealing my ideas & my vision & make millions of dollars on MY ideas . 
But trust me all of you who have doubted me I WILL WIN ..... I bet you my life on that ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar