.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 3 juli 2011

im really PISSED!!!

that my BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL UNIQUE layout ( that half the world is trying to copy ( eveywere i fucking look i see angel wings & halos GOOD LAWWWRD !!! )  has not been uploading for the last couple of weeks. ARRGGH always gotta b some annoying fucking bullshit getting under my fucking skin!
i have tried to reupload my header html code but the blogger cheap shit page keeps saying the code was not recognized bla bla i don't have patience for this shit!
I wrote a help question in the help forum lets hope someone knows what the fuck is up , cause blogger don't even have a proper help crew, i gotta find a new site i can continue my blog from cause this cheap shit is not good enough. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar