.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 3 maj 2011

U.K:in it


This shop ROCKED , they have so much cool n different stuff in there , unfortunately ure not allowed to take any pics inside , so i didn't wanna disrespect.
ye anyways they had everything u need for raving.


Went N got my nails done today with a girl named Anna I met crazy enough in the same hotel in Rio 2 months ago. & i ran in2 her today again staying at the same hotel as me , How Crazy isn't that ?!?lol I really think its the universe communicating again, don't believe in "coincidence".


This guy was really good , first time i have had a guy doing my nails , but i can easily say he was one of the best ive had my nails done by.





chose a bright n warm orange with white hearts n blk strikes 
( My bracelet comes from Swarovski they have them in all kinds of color ,think they really cute , spec in low lights gonna buy more of em )

A lil taster of "Camden Town" 
More 2 come soon ;)


1 kommentar:

  1. love that swarosvki bracelet i wanna buy 1 for my girl

    SvaraRadera