.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 27 maj 2011

Last Night

I came to late to Pustervik apparently Rakim was only on stage for 1 hour , by the time i got in the show was almost finished ,  i heard the music but i never went inside cause i thought its no point for only 5 -10mins.anyways as i stepped outside to keep my friends company while they smoked
i see Rakims manager Matthew Kemp sipping on a big absolut vodka bottle lol
waiting for his other people to come so they can hit back to the hotel
He said the show was awsome which i don't doubt & that they had been driving all the way from Berlin to Sweden so they were really tierd. I gave him my card & he said he gonna bump my music in the car going to their next location. 
Rakims gonna listen 2 my music yay :P

After me N my boys Ricky, Julius & Fred went back inside to dance to some DUBSTEP , it was really banging the music , some cats from London was performing. 
A good night indeed 
I wasnt gonna put this pic up but oh well watever lol

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar