.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 8 januari 2012

Earlier today

CUTEST kids came up 2 me when i was sitting on the edge of a high cliff.
They asked me what my name was lol and where i was from etc etc so cute so i started asking them Qs back , evendoe i can't speak portuguese yet i can understand quite a bit of they saying , some of the sweetest kids with the purest nrg i have seen . Its amazing how intelligent & understanding some kids can B.
After they found out im a artist they said : "Ure my favorite artist now "lol without hearing my music & the cute lil boy in the middle said , "Im going to keep this card next o my heart "Lol soo Cutee !!! I asked them to sing a song for me :) that i recorded on cam God Bless them!Will upload the clip later , im hungry now & wanna go get something to eat :P
Here is also a pic of my lil brother from Lapa , that i always see when im in Lapa ( i put pics of him from my last trip in RIo B4 , will link later ) 
A blurry pic :S oh well better den nothing




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar