.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

lördag 7 januari 2012

2 INSPIRE , NOT 2 COPY !

I can't mention enough how sick i am of some people who come on my page just to steal my ideas ,already people are starting to copy my new concept!!!!i caught another  fool who is trying to steal my new ideas with the butterfly. This company is changing their name from "RAFSEN" - "BLOOMING" with the slogan " Let Ure Self bloom" ( its MY concept of EVolution Of Fantase , changing from the Bee 2 the Butterfly)
with a butterfly logo . & she even been writing " WE JUST CHANGED OUR NAME from RAFSEN to BLOOMING", to me its VERY transparent where she got here idea from. Bitch , my job is 2 inspire u 2 do something on ure own , not for ure uncreative self to come and take credit of my hard work and use it as if its ure own idea. & its a Swedish company who is doing this , and she even put a butterfly as her logo. Serious though WTF does RAFSEN have ANYTHING 2 do with "BLOOMING" they say when u see ure own ideas being used by other people u will take notice and have a deep inner knowing about it and thats exactly what i feel about this company.
karma is a bitch , good luck with ure company!

My work is worldwide , even here in Brazil people are pointing fingers coming up 2 me trying to touch me , trying to talk 2 me , asking me if im famous , because they recognize my face i swear on my brothers Holy grave im not lying!
But do u think the people ( most of them are jews actually ) that are controlling my internet pages will ever let me have the credit that i deserve from all my hard work??Until this day they are resetting my numbers on youtube , this blog & deleting my comments on my blog , people been telling me plenty of times "I can't even leave a comment on ure blog why!?"

I will tell u why : Its so that they can KEEP using my ideas & keep giving me the finger because i am protesting against this worlds corrupted old farts that are running our countries , the same people who is poising our youths with their destructive media brainwashing . Just go on youtube
one day my videos have maybe 60 views then its down - 10 views. then u see some random bullshit video with over 300.000 views in less then 3-4 days !!
And i kNOW its them trying to give the impression to people : "Well she aint that good , she only have  80 views and the video has been up for 2 years!& they want people to think im crazy , beacuse most people have been so brainwashed they think everything is just the way they see it to bee. They don't look for the deeper meaning. The only page that I know they can't control is REVERB. beacause Reverb is REAL & its not cooperating with jealous bad ill willed people. THANK GOD.
But its all good penny pinching suckers , because God has a plan for me & No1 can stop that plan from happening .SO keep resetting my numbers u sneaky hackers
& im going to continue 2 expose u fools who is using my ideas .
And remember KARMA WILL GET U .
Just look at jessie J ( who STOLE My image ) She broke her leg so bad that they had to transplant a piece of bone from another person ,now she might never b able 2 walk in heels EVER again .KARMA !!Am i happy nah , but what goes around comes around , everything has it's price .
When i look at her is like im looking at myself , look at how she USED 2 look and then how she changed her image . watch my old pictures and study her pictures , the ones that have been following me throughout the years they all know my style n my image , & watch how she is copying my style.

 fame?? I got it already, boring! its just not visible through any numbers, but u can feel it & see it by taking a good look around and see how many people that are copying me . 
Most people are already aware of this even if they 2 much in the ego 2 admit it.

Obviously every1 is not going to believe me , But WHO CARES I know the truth & the people who knows who i am knows this is the truth?? 
"LET THE ONES WHO HAVE EYES SEE & THE ONES WHO HAVE EARS HEAR "

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar