.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 7 oktober 2011

Hairmodel 4 Neandro.com

I been so mad busy & been really enjoying myself , i have had a few small challenges to deal with , but i dealt with em & now i have moved on to bigger & better things.
On Tuesday i spent all day in a hair saloon ,modeling for a brazilian celebrity hair stylist Neandro.   





I dont have time 2 put up all the pics now but will update more later , & yes i am still in London , i am busy with some projekts thats been coming up for me here , but I will try 2 update later again 2day 
Heres a quick snap shot of me today UN-RETOUCHED ( u can see my scars that remains from the nightmare facial a jealous hoe gave me 8 years ago)
Update 11-10-12 ( unreleased pics from the day i got the hair cut )


2 b HONEST i liked my hair B4 the cut , but oh well luckily my hair grows out real fast 
& i know in 2-3 weeks this hair cut will "grow" more pretty... :))


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar