.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 13 oktober 2011

INSPIRED BY ME???

"WINGS OF FANTASY" : By Swarovski  ( originally MY IDEA???! )

Even Swarovski that i been rocking for a many years ( click here to see Some of the swarovski items i purchased ) have made a total NEW collection named "WINGS OF FANTASY ". I think the whole world like what i do & they all know its so unique that they wanna claim a piece of MY ART as their own. lucky for Swarovski i happen to dig them.

The funniest part is Natalie Cohlin said the muse to this new collection was this :" I imagined an artist , a star of the dancing world getting ready for her show , preparing to enter the stage as a radiant diva "
really sounds like she could b talking bout me , as i am getting ready to master my craft! lol

& WINGS OF FANTASY ??????????
its so funny because when i was in london people would try & take my pics ,come up to me and ask me if im famous?! lol
(some people did recognize me doe & even gave me props for my movement) , some thought i looked like Jessie J and Gaga , I was Like NAH MATE THEY LOOK LIKE BEE , i was in the game way b4 . over N over people think these cats was in the game b4 me , just cause they been seen on Tv they think IM the 1 who try & look like them when its not !there is one girl from stockholm ,sweden that keeps copying me aswell.

when i took this pic
about a week later , she took a pic in a studio with black clothes that had fringes .
I had my white brah with white sequins wen i preformed, last week the bitch had a dress with white sequins
I bought my snake skin leggings, 3days ago she was wearing EXACT SAME color with the snake skin shiny material pants & i also noticed she is doing her make up similar to mine now !
( & no im not gonna put her pics up on my page 2 prove my point & give her free publicity )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar