.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 8 juni 2011

INTUITION

I been having a bad feeling about some really really important people in my life. 
something i don't wanna talk about or even believe in .
but its a nagging vision or feeling thats been following me since L.A
I hope that i am wrong & i really want my circumstances to know that i am 100% AWARE.
I just experienced something that most people would find terrifying today and it has got to do with some dangerous people ( that kind of confirms everything i been suspecting & having a bad feeling about). its all i can reveal without putting myself & other people around me in danger. 
God i know all of this sounds so crazy & out of the blue , but i just have this feeling ...... 
Please God let it not be what keeps hunting me in my gut. 
I know the world is watching & it might not seem like that to some ( most infact) , but all my shit is being controlled. 
EVERYTHING i have online is being watched & controlled by very powerful evil people that are trying to rule & ruin my progress (in the music industry) online, u guys don't even know how big this is , but time will tell , cause i Know I Will Win ....... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar