.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 26 juni 2011

Family Time

Its been very hectic last couple of 2 weeks, i have had problems with my blogger because my pics didnt suddenly wanna upload ( but that problem is fixed now :)) & my internet took longer to come then promised to me , oh well ... My sis & Nicole my sunshine has been here visiting for a couple of days & i jus been trying to spend time with them. Yesterday was also my Brother Vahids 31st Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u Bro see u on the other side ) I aint been motivated taking much pics since the blogger thing wouldnt upload my pics , but i know i will have to fix up ! lol 
heres some pics from the weekend & earlier today ;) 


This girl was lost & then me & my boi "Rasta" helped her find her way & she was so nice & gave me a kiss as a thank u :*
Soaking up 2 get ready for another day ;) 

Todays dinner :) some yummy Thai 

& this nice glass rose is what im about to enjoy now :)) 

Im gonna try with a new start this week & update everyday , i just been tied down from so many directions , plus having no internet for 8 days made it even more difficult for me.
Anyways God Bless & enjoy the rest of youre MID-SOMMAR Weekend!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar