.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 26 december 2010

Xmas Sale !

I arrived home 2.30ish am from Gothenburg!
                                                      Pic from 2.3o am ,in the snow 

fell asleep at 4Am. & woke up at 7.30 this morning to be in town by 9.00 am so i could use the personal invitation i received to go shopping before everybody else at the sales that started today :) 
I found quite a few cute stuff !!!I bought 2 tops from Kookai , 1 really gorgeous handbag from Francesco Biasia , 1 top from Topshop & cute bangs from Topshop also :))( that im wearing in the pic )
& then i came home had some dinner  & went shopping in the Kista mall with my lil bro  Navid. I bought him a new pair of Lee as a Xmas gift , since he was here when i was in Gbg. 
ive had no time to even rest up yet or do any updates on the blog today ,OH WELL 
Will rest later ;) 
Anybody found anything nice on the sales ?????!?!?!? 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar