.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 7 december 2010

OHHH LAAAAAAAWWWRDDD!!!!

I can't believe myspace!!!
Do they think they are making " progress" by changing peoples PAYED professional pages in2 ugly crappy pages!?!?!?
I payed 2500:- just to have a personal UNIQUE design NO1 I reapeat NO1 had ! 
all the designs was my ideas , the guy who did it for me "Snyper " just followed my instructions & God bless him he did it very well! 
I had angel wings who flapped & as they flapped u would see different pics with me inside the wings.
Then i had my 8 logo




 & the bee logo ( eerhm yee don't even TRY to copy my 8 or bee logo unless u try 2 get SUED. the 8 is both tattooed on me & its registered so don't even Try it u lame copycatz , i had to many fakes who stole my ideas way to many times.  do i need to remind ya of this ????
Have a WILD guess of what it contains !??!?!?!?! YES MY logos & songs all registered so none of the lame fuckers who tried it b4 & got away wid it can do it again .. this time u will actually do me a favor if u try steal my logos !! 
Do i hear * CA CHING CHING*  !??!?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar